Registration Is Now Open!
Virtual ActiGraph Digital Data Symposium 2021November 4, 2021 | 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CT | Learn more
Lessons Learned from the Trendsetters in Decentralized Trials: Rapid-Deployment of mHealth Integrations
snapIoT, Covance, and ActiGraph discuss expectations of wearables, achieving successful mHealth integrations, and the industry’s best practices in the rapid deployment of decentralized clinical trials.
Topics of discussion:
- Develop realistic expectations when selecting wearable devices for today’s Decentralized Trials
- Compare lessons learned from the ‘trendsetters’ in the rapid-deployment of Decentralized Trials
- Evaluate what is required for a successful and time-sensitive mHealth integration
- Observe a demonstration of the remote collection of biometric data from clinical trial participants
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO, ActiGraph
- Christian Knaus, Senior Director, Client Development, snapIoT
- Bola Oyegunwa, VP & Global Head, Hybrid & Virtual Trials, Covance
May 28, 2020
Suggest a Webinar