Save the Date!
ActiGraph Digital Data Summit 2021November 4 - 5 | Sign Up for Event Updates Now
Developing Validated Digital Clinical Endpoints with Wearable Sensors
In this webinar, ActiGraph’s Jeremy Wyatt is joined by Job Godino, PhD, to discuss key challenges and opportunities around the validation of digital clinical endpoints captured with wearable sensors, addressing both historic data interpretation methods and the ways in which these may change in the future.
This 45 minute webinar focuses on four important areas of consideration:
- Validation of a wearable device versus validation of a digital endpoint
- Practical advice for sponsors during the study pre-planning process
- Leveraging work that has already been carried out by the academic research community
- Extracting novel, meaningful information from wearables using machine learning (ML)
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO
- Job Godino, Assistant Professor, University of California, San Diego