Our office will be closed Monday, February 18th in observance of Presidents Day. We will reopen at regular business hours on Tuesday, February 19th.
Latest Release of ActiLife
This release addresses several usability issues with initialization and the API.
- Show busy dialog when a device disappears during an automatic firmware update.
- Store wear location for all devices that can accept it, not just Link.
- Show product key when deactivating without an internet connection.
- If a user's DPI setting is over 100%, ActiLife scales correctly.
- Link initialization with subject feedback should always enable epoch collection.
- Ensure the API doesn't hang during automatic firmware updates.
- Calling USBList in the API works when there are more than one device connected.
- ActiLife no longer crashes when creating a clinical report if there are no days with wear time.
- In a shared user environment, ActiLife can now detect if it is already running on another user's login without crashing.
- When loading sleep periods for an AGD, ignore ones that aren't in the file's epoch range.